Re: [Question #689097]: jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap'

Sudhansu Gewali posted a new comment:
/**
     ** Method to click Captured image through Sikuli
     * @throws FindFailed
     **/

    public void SikuliImageClick(URL capturedImage) throws FindFailed  {
        Screen S1 = new Screen();
        Pattern img1 = new Pattern(capturedImage);
        S1.wait(img1, 180);
        SeleniumSession.get().pause(20000);
        S1.click(img1);
    }

In above code i have used FindFailed in throws exception which is is  org.sikuli.script.FindFailed;
I tried to replace FindFailed with FindFailedDialog which is in org.sikuli.script.support.FindFailedDialog;
But it gives me error:- "No exception of type FindFailedDialog can be thrown; an exception type must be a subclass of Throwable"

Please let me know how to fix this so that it will pick runtime from org.sikuli.script.support.