Re: [Question #689166]: SikulixIDE-2.0.3 won't type in Oracle VirtualBox VM

Patrik Natali is still having a problem:
I tried paste(), which also did not work.

My local user account is an administrator.
I opened the command prompt (cmd.exe) with "Run as administrator". I launched "java -jar sikulix-2.0.3.jar". It still did not work.

I tried running Oracle VM VirtualBox as administrator as well.

I tried right clicking the java.exe executable and sikulix executable,
selecting "Properties" and checking the "Unblock" checkboxes, which
apparently restrict it.

Unfortunately none of it worked.

VirtualBox 6.1.2.
Windows 10
OpenJDK 13.0.2
SikuliX 2.0.3

I can confirm that paste() and type() work with non-VM machines.

If it matters, I have two monitors and I noticed SikuliX seems to prefer
the 2nd monitor.