Re: [Question #689166]: SikulixIDE-2.0.3 won't type in Oracle VirtualBox VM

Eric G posted a new comment:
That's tough...if everything is running at the same privileges and right window. The only other thing I can think of is a timing issue.
Maybe try adding in some delays. The keyboard actions might be too fast to be registered properly. Aside from that, have you considered the possibility of the VirtualBox being a fault? Does it work without a hitch? I don't have a lot of experience with VirtualBox but I think you should consult the user manual or related forums.

I have this snippet from Oracle VM VirtualBox User Manual section 1.8.2 (pg 23) "Basically, you activate the VM by clicking inside it. To return ownership of keyboard and mouse to your host operating system, VirtualBox reserves a special key on your keyboard for itself: the “host key”.
There is also "For technical reasons it may not be possible for the VM to get all keyboard input even when it does own the keyboard. Examples of this are the Ctrl-Alt-Del sequence on Windows hosts or single keys grabbed by other applications on X11 hosts like the GNOME desktop’s “Control key highlights mouse pointer” functionality"

Those are all my ideas so I hope RaiMan has the solution to your
problem, good luck!