Re: [Question #689250]: Mouse Click Doesn't Register

I have no experiences with SikuliX usage in game bots, but I know from
some user feedbacks, that there are games, that try to detect and block
bot activity, by evaluating the mouse clicks about the probability of
not being "human" (speed, same location, ...)

... and there were games, that completely block mouse and keyboard
actions, that are not coming from real devices.

I think you should look in this direction.