Re: [Question #689217]: feature points extract --- not planned as SikuliX feature

larryli posted a new comment:
Dear RaiMan

thanks for your answer. I can understand your mean.
in my thinking, some time, there is backgroup for catpure, if backgroup is changed, it will not easy to detect by capture image.
so I am think it can provide key image, it means features of image, and then to make compare.

BTW,  I see the github in your homepage, you are working on Python version also.
https://github.com/RaiMan/sikulix4python, whether you can want to import whole world of opencv?
thanks