Re: [Question #688961]: about onChange() function

larryli posted a new comment:
Oh, I can understand.
thanks for your answer.

BTW, after threshold, if I want to get r,g,b, how to use it?
Imgproc.threshold(mDiffAbs, mDiffTresh, PIXEL_DIFF_THRESHOLD, 0.0, Imgproc.THRESH_TOZERO);

in the following code, it seems mats.size() is 0, I think it should be 3 for r,g,b. whether it is related with threshhold.
because, in Python, I will use b, g, r = cv2.split(mDiffTresh[1])

List<Mat> mats = new ArrayList<Mat>();
Core.split(mDiffTresh, mats);
int count = (mats != null) ? mats.size() : 0;
Debug.action("isChanged "+threshold+" Counter = "+count);

sorry, I am familiar with debug way to mat in sikulix code. do you know know which point problem?
thanks