[Question #689319]: How to get the area on screen which has difference with my base image

I'm trying to detect location that does not match my original image. Is there some ready built-in method or some simple function(s) to find the coordinates that don't match base image.
i had couple bit silly ideas like:
0. there is some opposite method of exists() on screen: does not exist that returns region
1. define multiple regions (kind of grid) and consecutively compare them with multiple original images (looks too hard)
2. modify region size Region(x,y,x1,y1) via x1,y1 in cycle with some reasonable step and compare with original img of same dimentions (not sure should it be but or not)
3. Split region on halfs verticaly and horizontaly and compare with halfs of original image

What will be the right way?

Thanks in advance,
Paul