[Question #689322]: sikuix2.1 on maciOS

now,I use snap2.1 on mac ios, when i execute the script, it will be failed, you have one page to introduce, it should use brew install opencv
After install opencv, same error, I want to confirm whether my jar should be compiled again on macos, because my jar is no problem on windows?

Btw, why v2.1 will not include opencv directly, because I want to run same jar on windows and macos, is there any method?
Whether i should include some lib in windows development and then compile as jar
Is there any way?

Thanks