[Question #689545]: Script too large to compile

Trying to compile my old code into a runnable JAR file

Receving this error as the scrip is too large I believe:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Encountered too large method code in C:\Users\user7643\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\SetupStuff\scriptCompiled\automationV1.py Please provide a CPython 2.7 bytecode file (.pyc) to proceed

What exactly does it mean by please provide a CPythin bytecode?

I did compile the script via: python -m py_compile and have the .pyc file (get auto rename to: automationV1.cpython-38)

What exactly is the next step to compile it now, where do I put this file?

Thank you!