Re: [Question #689653]: HTMLTestRunner import problem "syntax - mismatched input"

Christoph posted a new comment:
The syntax error disappeared in a magic way. I don't know the reason for
that. However I get a different error now:

[debug] Runing test A
[error] script [ test ] stopped with error at line --unknown--
[error] --UnKnown-- ( --UnKnown-- )
[debug] RunTime:***** running cleanUp *****

when I run the following minimalistic script:

import HTMLTestRunner
import unittest

class UITestCases(unittest.TestCase):

    def test_A(self):
        Debug.info('Runing test A')

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(UITestCases)
outfile = open("results.html", "w")
runner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream = outfile, title = 'test testreport', description = 'NEW').run(suite)

Pros: I get a correct html report.

But I wonder what the unknown error is about.