Re: [Question #689767]: addHotkey cannot coerce 3rd argument to HotkeyListener

Peter Zejda posted a new comment:
Thanks, RaiMan. I implemented the simple script just as you provided,
and also set the same environment variables. It seems that the culprit
was that I was using:

CLASSPATH=C:\non-installed\SikulixIDE204\sikulixapi-2.0.4.jar

That is, I was using the API jar file instead of the IDE jar file. I
think in reading the various documentation, somehow I had the impression
that I need that library when using Sikuli outside of the Sikuli IDE.

Anyway, again, thanks for the pointer.