Re: [Question #689934]: Can i run Sikuli in AWS ec2-machine ? with the help of Xvfb

sk sairaj is still having a problem:
Thanks for your quick response @RaiMan

I am using java 8 and using sikulixapi 1.1.0 this configuration works fine on my windows computer.

I make a jar of this maven project

In AWS-ec2 i have installed Xvfb   and run
1)  Xvfb :1 &
2)export DISPLAY=:1
 this two command before the jar run

Run the with the help of this command
java -Djava.awt.headless=false -jar sikuli_Automation-1.1-0614fe9.jar

ERROR
 I got tow types of Error
a) the Sikuli images is not findable by the sikuli though with the help of ls -l command i find that the image is present on the perfect location
b)[info] runcmd: lsb_release -i -r -s
*** classpath dump
  0: /home/ubuntu/TESTAUTOMATION/lib/sikuli_Automation-1.1-0614fe9.jar
*** classpath dump end
[error] RunTimeINIT:  *** terminating: libs to export not found on above classpath: /sikulixlibs/linux/libs64

( i got the error after trying to install OpenCV in Linux System)

how to fix the error is there any error for the os changes

Please note I made the sikuli_Automation-1.1-0614fe9.jar different Linux
system