[Question #690034]: App.open() Windows 10 Apps (in AppsFolder)

I need to start a windows 10 app of those installed via the microsoft store (e.g. Amazon Music)
In sikulix 1.1.3 I started this app with AppAmazon = App.focus ("cmd.exe / c" start shell: AppsFolder \ AmazonMobileLLC.AmazonMusic_kc6t79cpj4tp0! AmazonMobileLLC.AmazonMusic ").
with Sikulix 2.x the command does not work. I tried with App.open () and made several attempts with different paths without success.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!