Re: [Question #690050]: Sikuli 2.0.4 support for windows 2019 server 64 bit

Selva posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,
Thanks for the update. I hit with another issue .
--------------------------
[log] CLICK on L(857,437)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
[error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(857,437)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
but after move is L(819,496)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running:
 Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application.
You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin.
L(960,540)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
This is with sikulixapi and opened as admin user.
Now as workaroung, I want to get the mouse co ordinate which is assoclated with L (857,437) and
will do mouse operation again.
If there any exception for this other than FindFalied and how could it be efectively handled?
The object  under identification is  as smaller one but need to handle handle .

I did not manuualy handle the mouse and is it possible for any setting
to do Mouse operation forcibly?