Re: [Question #690084]: Sikulixapi-2.0.4 not working after creating a jar of my Java SWt desktop application

Kunal Deshpande posted a new comment:
--- Classpath issue taht you suggested above.
Error: Could not find or load main class MyApp.jar

# command used as suggested: java -classpath
C:\dependency\lib\sikulixapi-2.0.4.jar MyApp.jar

--- Trace after adding  -Dsikuli.Debug=3 using command as java -jar -Dsikuli.Debug=3MyApp.jar since the above classpath command didn't work.
[debug] RunTime:temp folder ok: C:\Users\KDeshpa\AppData\Local\Temp\1\Sikulix_1622327834
and when I navigate to it it the folder is empty.

Below is my folder structure from where I am running jar file.

MyApplication >
           images > # This is where images are stored for sikuli
                   image1.png
                   image2.png
           lib >
                   sikulixapi-2.0.4.jar