Re: [Question #690161]: getting FindFailed error in headless mode

Karan Joshi is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan, Thanks for the response !

RaiMan : As I understand, it is possible to create a screenshot using Selenium features in headless mode.
Karan : As per your above statement, I have taken Screenshot and I have image of target object whose location I want.

RaiMan : You could use this shot, to find your target in it and calculate the click location.
Karan : In headless mode, I am unable to find location of target object. Can you please suggest, how to get location of target object?
(With the help of screenshot and image of target object, is it possible to get location without opening any window using sikulix (headless)??)