Re: [Question #690161]: getting FindFailed error in headless mode

Karan Joshi is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan, as in one of the above conversation  you said to use selenium click feature.
But, this is not going to help in my case cause I want to automate citrix application which is running in background.
And selenium click feature does not work in citrix application.
I have tried Java Robot class too but it didn't work in background.

So, do you know any other way to click in an application at a particular
location ( Application in running in background  ) ??

Thanks