Re: [Question #690747]: Bot Code Help

Description changed to:
I'm making an EVE Online mining bot and currently, it does one mining
run nearly perfectly and returns to depo the ore into the station, I
have a few things I want to add that I lack the knowledge to implement,
I will figure it out myself eventually but if anyone wants to aid me
however then that would be very helpful and time-saving for me!

Features I want to add:
1.  An empty asteroid field failsafe.
2. A depleted asteroid failsafe.

I assume the while: function will be what I'll need to use but I haven't
learned enough about it yet.

Basically all these need a loop from my view. For the 1st one, I need it
to check after it warps into an asteroid belt if the image I use isn't
present then repeat steps earlier steps to warp to another random belt
until the image is visible.

: If the image used inline 15 isn't present then use lines 23-24 and
then repeat lines 3-6.

For the 2nd, I need it to check for the appearance of an image and then
repeat earlier steps to active orbit, the sleep in between, lock, and
the laser module activation.

: If after line 21, an image appears while waiting for the condition in
line 22, then it should repeat lines 15-21 and continue waiting for
condition, if the image appears again, repeat indefinitely until the
condition in line 22 is met.

The code is below with descriptions for what is being done, minus the
images used along with the numbers on the left side to indicate which
line It belong to.

1click() --Undock from station
2sleep(20) --Wait for undock
3rightClick(Location(682, 479)) --Travel to random asteroid belt
4hover()
5hover()
6click()
7click() --Switch to mining tab
8sleep(2)
9click() --Activate shield booster
10sleep(2)
11waitVanish() --Wait until in asteroid belt
12sleep(2)
13rightClick() --Deploy drones
14click()
15click() --Click and orbit asteroid
16click()
17sleep(40) --Wait for asteroid to be in range to lock and activate laser modules
18click() --Lock asteroid
19click(Location(803, 580)) --Activate first and second laser modules
20sleep(1)
21click(Location(855, 580))
22wait(), FOREVER) --Wait till ore hold is full
23rightClick()  -- Retrieve drones
24click()
25sleep(5)
26rightClick(Location(682, 479)) -warp to home
27hover()
28hover()
29click()
30wait(), FOREVER)  --Wait till item hanger is visible
31dragDrop(Location(575, 678),Location(210, 96)) --Deposit ore into item hanger
32dragDrop(Location(247, 138), ()