Re: [Question #690849]: OCR Tesseract on Win7 Sikuli not working?

Simon Plivav gave more information on the question:
Hi Raimund, I see that your are answering other usess' posts these days - is anything odd or unclear with my question? Should I rephrase it? I'm really stuck here since internet search does not yield anything on 'Could not initialize class net.sourceforge.tess4j.Tesseract1'.
I have 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\tess4j\win32-x86-64\libtesseract410.dll' present but it looks that the tess4j.jar is missing  - there is no 'tess4j.jar' on C:\*.  (Die Frage nochmal abstrakt formuliert: "Warum laeuft die Sch... nich'???")

Simon