Re: [Question #691058]: How to move sikulixide-2.0.4.jar to new location and still use OCR

Chris Kosieracki is still having a problem:
I did use brew to install Tesseract, but do not recall where (or if) I
designated it to be installed..

I'm seeing libtesseract.dylib in the Applications folder in the root of
the hard drive. The various eng. files are in
/Users/cckozie/Library/Application
Support/Sikulix/SikulixTesseract/tessdata/configs.

The jar file doesn't need to be in Applications, that's just where I've
been having it before, and i've been using a Sikuli launch icon on the
task bar to launch it.

What I really want is to get it out of my Downloads folder to make it
easier to keep that folder clean. Would I need to uninstall and
reinstall both Sikulix and Tesseract in order to accomplish that?

Thanks.