[Question #691299]: How to omit \sikulixlibs\mac\libs64\ from exported jar

Hi ,

I'm using Sikuli only on Windows OS. I  want to know if there is any use of dll files present under directory :

 \sikulixlibs\mac\libs64\

My target is to restrict my Jar file size which was 39 MB before Sikuli and it jumped to 82 MB after excluding few libraries.

Kindly guide me to use a modified form of v2.0.4  so that only Windows related components are exported.

POM file --

<dependency>
			<groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
			<artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.4</version>
			<exclusions>
				<exclusion>
					<groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
					<artifactId>slf4j-nop</artifactId>
				</exclusion>
				<exclusion>
					<groupId>net.sourceforge.tess4j</groupId>
					<artifactId>tess4j</artifactId>
				</exclusion>
			</exclusions>
		</dependency>