Re: [Question #691363]: When I tried taking screenshoot, the screen turned black. I use Ubuntu 18.04 on Dell laptop without any other monitor attached.

Rakha Fauzan gave more information on the question:
SikuliX 2.0.4, the latest stable version I downloaded from
https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/downloads.html , and I have follow the
instruction to download the jython and put it in the same folder as the
sikulix ide

well I only tried using the script from the comment #9 from question
127102 ( https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/127102 ), it
runs well, but still when I tried taking screenshoot it turned black (
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I0HVoHH7rBmrbpgBemvLW07wrnzZuUcT/view?usp=sharing
)