Re: [Question #691355]: Remote PC without Monitor: RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition

Simon Fong is still having a problem:
i search around and find something like HDMI Dummy Plug. Do you think it'd be useful?
And when i tried to connect with Teamviewer, the desktop resolution is lower than RDP desktop.
After I'd changed the resolution, the sikuli could work with teamviewer.
then now the "logged in" issue, seem to me Lock Screen can be disabled in Win10 yet the NUC cannot be rebooted until weekend.

Sorry that if this question is more to Win issues and you are using
Mac...i wish there is some simple config to fix this issue.