Re: [Question #691355]: Remote PC without Monitor: RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition

Simon Fong confirmed that the question is solved:
good news to me is, seem my NUC  can emulate a screen. (maybe win10,
idk)

I disabled Sign-in options and set it never turn off and sleep in Win10.

After I had teamviewer connected, I had to adjust the screen resolution
from 1024 back to 1440, then sikuli works even after I disconnect &
reboot it. (seem this was the actual problem...)

However, I have to adjust some of the images to lower accuracy via
teamviewer. I suppose I can live with that.

Thanks for your advice. I will buy a Dummy plug in the meantime for in
case...