[Question #691459]: Error: Problems-with-libraries-OpenCV-or-Tesseract

I have used the below code to obtain the text to the right of an image in my screen and print it.
I don't have any issues while running in Eclipse.

          String FinalText = null;
          while (FinalText == null) {
          String foundText = s.find(total).right(200).text();
          FinalText = foundText.trim();

BUT WHEN I SAVE IT AS A RUNNABLE JAR FILE AND TRY TO RUN IT FROM CMD PROMPT I FACE THE FOLLOWING ERROR:

[error] see: https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1/wiki/Windows:-Problems-with-libraries-OpenCV-or-Tesseract
[error] Sace your work, correct the problem and restart the IDE!
Exception in thread "main" org.sikuli.script.SikuliXception: OCR: start: Tesseract library problems: The specified module could not be found.
at org.sikuli.script.TextRecognizer.getTesseractAPI<TextRecognizer.java:111>
at org.sikuli.script.TextRecognizer.doRead<TextRecognizer.java:350>
at org.sikuli.script.TextRecognizer.readText<TextRecognizer.java:309>
at org.sikuli.script.OCR.readText<OCR.java:682>
at org.sikuli.script.OCR.readText<OCR.java:670>
at org.sikuli.script.Element.text<Element.java:147>
at Logging.PriceQuantity_report<Logging.java:16>
at Scenarios.PriceQuantity_Articles<Scenarios.java:38>
at cimpleRun.main<simpleRun.java:21>