Re: [Question #691363]: When I tried taking screenshoot, the screen turned black. I use Ubuntu 18.04 on Dell laptop without any other monitor attached.

Rakha Fauzan gave more information on the question:
I have another problem, i just realized in the script there is a hover
function. This function should make the mouse pointer go to the pointed
location with the cross right? But when I run this script, the mouse
pointer did not move at all.

Is something wrong with my configuration? Or does sikuli have some
minimum requirement that my laptop fail to provide?

This is my spec:
Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS 64-bit
Memory 7.5GiB
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz × 8
Graphic  Intel® UHD Graphics (Whiskey Lake 3x8 GT2)
Gnome 3.28.2
OS type 64-bit
Disk 125,5 GB

Java version:
openjdk version "11.0.7" 2020-04-14
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.7+10-post-Ubuntu-2ubuntu218.04)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.7+10-post-Ubuntu-2ubuntu218.04, mixed mode, sharing)

I have installed OpenCV (libopencv3.2) and Tesseract (tesseract
4.0.0-beta1)