[Question #691629]: Using repeat in event handle with wait time

Hi,
I am using Siklulix 2.0.4 on windows 10.
I have registerd an onAppear event for a region. In the event handle i am trying to pause the observation for 5 seconds like below :

def changed(event):
    print("Region appeared")
    region.click(Pattern("Regionimage.png").targetOffset(270,62))
    print("Region closed.")
    event.repeat(5)

I observed that the event is running all the time, its not paused for 5 seconds. and because of this my further steps are not executing or they are executing with huge delay.

Any advises, if i am doing something wrong. my concern is that the wait time not working fine here.

Thanks .