Re: [Question #691654]: Sikuli script consuming a lot of RAM

It seems, you still have the problem :-(

I have to admit, that I did not check for possible memory leaks since
years now, because there have not been any complaints.

>From your code snippet it is not possible to say anything about possible
reasons.

But of course I am willing to look into it with low priority and no
commitments, so it will take a while.

If you agree, send me your script (sikulix---at---outlook---dot---com).
Do I have a chance to test it live against the game on a Windows machine?