[Question #691832]: Multi Threading / Multi msg possible?

Hi RaiMan - Thanks again for answering all of the questions with such dedication!

I was wondering if it was possible to have a static msg somewhere on the screen which the sikuli is running through rest of the script.

for ex: displaying a popup('This is a static popup') or even a toolTip using java

That window/msg should stay active and then have sikuli go through the rest. I'm asking because you have observer able to do background scans so thinking if this is somehow possible.

Thanks