Re: [Question #692019]: Randomized mouse route from A to B?

Stephan Timmers posted a new comment:
Thanks for the reply, i was hoping some kind of base code was already written and usable somewhere for adjustment.
Your explanation is clear but i know i wont be able to write something like that myself without docs or guideline.

The reason im looking for this is i want to mimic human movements as
much as possible, i could also live with me recording my own mouse
movements from A to B for 100 times and let sikuli choose a random
recording to mimic everytime it moves from A to B or vice versa. Would
that be an easier way to reach my goal, is it even possible to do that?