[Question #692052]: Help with setting Sikuli Up

I'm very new to programming in general, and I'm having trouble getting Sikuli to even run. Whenever I run any line I get this error message:
javax.script.ScriptException: ReferenceError: "Commands" is not defined in nashorn:mozilla_compat.js at line number 67

In another question, I saw that the person had not had the jython standalone jar installed, but to my knowledge I do have it. I checked in app data and it is in the extensions folder for Sikuli, I tried deleting the sikuli file and the jython file but it changed nothing. Am I doing something wrong?