Re: [Question #692019]: [request] Randomized mouse route from A to B?

Stephan Timmers is still having a problem:
import random
m = find("1595940323624.png")

click(m.offset(random.randint(0,100), random.randint(0,100)))
wait(random.randint(1,10))
click(m.offset(random.randint(0,100), random.randint(0,100)))
wait(random.randint(1,10))
click(m.offset(random.randint(0,100), random.randint(0,100)))
wait(random.randint(1,10))
click(m.offset(random.randint(0,100), random.randint(0,100)))

I know how to do the random waiting times now, aswell as the random
click location within a found image (that was what i was looking for).

Just need to learn how to use the human mouse movement and im set!! Exited :D
Still dont understand that particular part. I'll try to figure it out but if you find some time to explain or show me how to implement that in my code i would be very happy, my codeshare is above your reply.