[Question #692205]: HOW TO SYNC TIME IN SIKULI

i want to run a script which uses time .i want to sync time from my system or any server with slight difference.
i used a variable time and created a script. so my questions are:
1)i want to run the script , with time synchronization  ,so that when i run the code the time values gets synchronizes. i am going to run it in the background whole time..How can i achieve it???
My Script is for automating my zoom classes.
2)i want the script running and i also want the ide for automating some more tasks, because when i automate a script from ide , the ide is running in background .but i want both .. How can i achieve it??