[Question #692219]: python sikuli issue

Once check my small code and tell whats wrong in it? how can i achieve it
click(Region(47,721,39,47))
wait(2)
type("date +%H.%M")
type(Key.ENTER)
a = Region(1,48,57,22).text()
TIME = a
if TIME < 12.45:
  print("SUCCESS")
else:
  print("FAIL")
this means i hava to click terminal  and wait 2 seconds and type date format and press enter and copy the output from the region and here my output is time  ..but here instead of printing success its giving fail when the statement is True and when the statement is False, it is printing success the reverse!! what should i do??
or

if i tried another code like
Time = run("date +%H%M")
if Time < 12.45:
  print("SUCCESS")
else:
  print("FAIL")
ITS again showing the reverse output!!

what should i do i want to get time synchronized every time ,so i tried this one ..Can anyone give suggestion????