[Question #692281]: How to import SikuliX to Javascript or NodeJS script using GraalVM?

Hello!
In "Using JavaScript" section of documentation it is mentioned that Javascript scripting for SikuliX (sikulixapi.jar) using GraalVM is already available .
But currently I'm struggling to figure out how to import sikulix to my script (which I would write on pure JS or on NodeJS).

Previously I was using Jython and was just as simple as this:

import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
from sikuli import *

How to do the same thing when scripting on JS or NodeJS and using GraalVM?