[Question #692459]: Need to target object inside a frame and cant make masks to work

Hello, i'm trying to create a sikuli script that would click on area surrounded by solid red color frame. In this case i prepared png image with red frame around the corners and black infill inside then tried to use a simple script:

l = find(Pattern("frameBlack.png").mask())
click(l)

the script is like completely ignoring my '.mask()' and just clicks on any black area on my desktop, ignoring the object inside the red frame. What am i doing wrong?