Re: [Question #692436]: struck at screen starting on java11

Prabhas Koya confirmed that the question is solved:
For future readers  here in https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/691091 and mine same problem so if any one have this problem better way is to check for jdk update and go for new install of it and try restarting the ide on new version ,you wil get if not then.
I did the same but it did not solve for me what i did is after installing , removed the .sikuli folder so that there would be no jython for ide  then the ide ran and i closed it and again restored the jython from .sikuli to here so that it would take it over . if this too fails try reinstalling jar and check updates go for updated version , try removing .sikuli for any improvements and in this way you can solve your problem...!!