[Question #692511]: project extending SikuliX functionality

Hi, I am working on extending SikuliX. I want to create classes with my methods, which I will be able to use in SikuliX IDE. I know I can do this by modifying API (adding my class) and then in Sikuli.py file importing this particular class. Unfortunately I do not want to modify SikuliX API, only extend it, so is there any other way of adding new classes to python skripts in order to use its methods later in IDE? Maybe I should overwrite this Sikuli.py script in my project? Thank you in advance :)