Re: [Question #692569]: Sikuli says empty page when reading text

julien abou fadel is still having a problem:
Dear RaiMan is it possible instead of training tesseract , to provide
images of what it is expected to find and let it search for them and
tell me if it found them in java using sikuli api?? is this an easier
method since the input is either 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K,A and the
colors is either clubs or spades or hearts or diamonds and can i specify
the percentage match I need it to find like 92%?