[Question #692602]: SikuliX command line output does not show what SikuliX IDE shows in its Message pane of IDE

When running a test in Sikulix 2.0.4 from command line with -d 3 -f arguments, I am not getting all output I see in Message section of SikuliX IDE.

The same arguments in SikuliX 1.1.2 give what I expect and match what is posted  the Message Pane of IDE.

Any idea what I need to do to get this output that I see in IDE in commandline?