Re: [Question #692612]: Accelerate exists and finding image process to become fast

Using OpenCV directly does not change anything.

You have to understand, how SikuliX works (again: at least scan through
the docs).

Slowness of image search mainly comes from having a too large search region.
In your case you always search the whole screen.

If you know, where your patterns might be located, you can define a
smaller search region:

knownArea = Region(....)
knownArea.exists(...)

or
knownArea.exists(..., 0) if the image is already visible

exists(..., 0) and find() only search once and do not wait.

all that you would learn from the docs.

Since I find your challenge interesting, you can give me a link, where I
can find this game in the net (if it is open).

Or you might send me one or more screenshots to sikulix---at---outlook
---dot---com.

Meanwhile you can read in the docs about findAll() and findAny() ;-)