Re: [Question #692602]: SikuliX command line output does not show what SikuliX IDE shows in its Message pane of IDE

Melaku Bartolomeos gave more information on the question:
In this example, I simulated a test failure and message area of IDE
shows this:   This is what I want to appear on console when running test
in commandline.  In Sikuli 1.1.2 I get this on console, but not in
2.0.4.

Running tests...
ERROR [9.125s]: test_2D_FileOpen_100pagesPDF (__main__.TcVis_File_Types)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\TcVis_2D_FileOpen_100pagesPDF.sikuli\TcVis_2D_FileOpen_100pagesPDF.py", line 27, in test_2D_FileOpen_100pagesPDF
    click(stop)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'stop' referenced before assignment

Ran 1 test in 9.140s

FAILED (errors=1)

Generating XML reports...