[Question #692656]: PLEASE HELP! Use Python in SikuliX IDE?

Hello friends.

I need a little help getting back on track.

I have used SikuliX 1.0 (I think) since ~2013. Recently, I had to change work computers and the newest version was installed which I believe is Sikuli X 2.0.4 but it looks VERY different and none of my old files work.

I believe in SikuliX 1.0 from docs.sikuli.org was in python but I could be very wrong. I am not a programmer but used Sikuli to automate silly little data entry projects. All of them were very simple click and type projects and I created over 200 of them. My code is very simply, something like this:

#Type Column Name (from a spreadsheet)
    type(row['Last Name'])
    type('\t')
    type('\t')

    type(row['First Name'])
    type('\t')
    type('\t')

#TYPE SSN
    type(row['SSN'])
    type('\t')

#TYPE DOB
    type(row['Month'])
    type('\t')
    type(row['Day'])
    type('\t')
    type(row['Year'])
    type('\t')

But none of my files work with SikuliX 2.0.4 and I think it's using a different language. Java? I even tried simple code like click and type and it did not work.

What am I doing wrong? Please explain to me like I am 5 years old. I am not a programmer.

Thank you so much.