[Question #692696]: SikuliX wrong resolution Windows 10

Hi all.
I've downloaded and started SikuliX 2.0.4 on my Windows 10 laptop. The screen resolution is 1920x1080. When I try to make a screenshot the screen's resolution is changed to smaller one so I can't capture topmost right corner. If I capture required part of the screen with external tool and refer captured file I get following error:

    [error] FindFailed ( next.png: (33x33) in R[0,0 1280x720]@S(0) )

How do I make it to use proper resolution?