[Question #692777]: Sending a var from a python program to sikuli server

Hello,

So, I have a python program that : start the sikuli runserver and check if a message has been send to a pub/sub module.

If a message has been send, my python program extract some data from the message and put them into a json file, it then register the json file path into a var named  jread_file.

Now I'm trying to send a requests.post to the sikuli runserver to execute a script, with the jread_file var.  I can't add the arg to the server run because it start before the jread_file is created. I also tried to send with the "params" arg from requests but I don't know how to receive it inside the sikuli script.

Is it possible to add args into the url that is send to the runserver ? Something like localhost:50001/groups/groupname/script/run&args ?