[Question #692801]: When I import other sikulix scripts, I will be prompted with a fail to import error

LTEQuJIHuo.sikulix
--------
#!/usr/bin/python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

def test():
    click(a.png)

--------

a.sikulix
------
#!/usr/bin/python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

from LTEQuJIHuo import *

b.tests()

Error prompt:File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\SikuliImporter.py", line 45, in load_module return self._load_module(module_name) File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\sikuli\SikuliImporter.py", line 34, in _load_module return imp.load_module(fullname, file, pathname, desc) File "<string>", line None SyntaxError: !!WHILE IMPORTING!! Non-ASCII character in file 'E:\RPArobotCode\LTEQuJIHuo.sikuli\LTEQuJIHuo.py', but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details