[Question #692914]: HTMLTestRunner add screens for a comparative regression test

Hello ;-)

I'm currently trying to develop a POC using Sikulix in a comparative regression test. What I'm doing is :

_ Excute some GUI actions on an Old version of my Soft and take some screen shots at defferent steps (for example screens : screen1, screen2 and screen3 are saved);
_ Do the same thing on the new version of the soft + at each step I check if the GUI has changed by testing the existence of the screens taken on the old version (testMethod having assertion).

It's working and the report is generated. But I just want to integrate links to the two screens (old/new) on each testMethod in the report like :
	old version screen1 "link" and new version screen1 "link"

Is there a simple way to add some code (method) in the HTMLTestRunner to do that ?