Re: [Question #692914]: HTMLTestRunner add screens for a comparative regression test

reriadboom posted a new comment:
Hello Raiman,

Thx for your speed response. Actually I have already looked at the
bundled HTMLTestRunner.py and I of course put a custom version of it in
my "C:\Users\.....l\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\site-packages" as
indicated in the doc. And my custom version of HTMLTestRunner.py is
correctly loaded.

By may be because I m not a senior "Python" developper I'm facing some troubles to achieve my goal.
And to precise, the attempt was to add some static or class method to the "_TestResult" class and call it from my test method like :

def test1(self):
        self.screen_1 = captureZoneOnWindow()
        HTMLTestRunner._TestResult.addScreen(self.screen_1)
        assert True

Let me know if I going on a right or bad direction.