Re: [Question #693078]: find the upper and left image in multiple images

Description changed to:
I have the example script:
####
https://i.imgur.com/O6OwQ3l.png
####
I have to find all the images in the list, and if the number of images found is greater than a quantity, click on the image that matches those of the list, and it is in the row above, and further to the left .
####
https://i.imgur.com/RA9o358.png
####
I have managed to count the images, but I can't think of how to identify which one is the top left.

Thank you very much in advance for any ideas on how to do it.

####
Settings.image = {}
Settings.image[1] = "1600962830107.png"
Settings.image[2] = "1600962841115.png"
Settings.image[3] = "1600962862135.png"
Settings.image[4] = "1600962873853.png"

def cantidadImagen(imagen):
    cantidad = 0
    if exists(imagen):
        for i in findAll(imagen):
            cantidad = cantidad + 1
    return cantidad

def clickUpperLeftImage():
   #i don't know how

for i in range(1,5,1):
    total = cantidadImagen(Settings.image[i])
popup(str(total))
if total > 5:
   clickUpperLeftImage()