Re: [Question #693546]: PC - When scripting in IDE - screen capture mode doesn't capture whole screen

Description changed to:
PC - Windows 10
Resolution 1920*1024

I downloaded the latest version from:
https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/downloads.html

The documentation says:
In the screen capturing mode, the screen will look darker and freeze momentarily. The entire desktop becomes like a canvas where you can draw a rectangle around the target you want to capture an image of. In this case, the target is the Start symbol. The cross of red dotted lines shows the center of the rectangle you just drew.

But on my laptop with resolution 1920*1080 resolution bottom and right
portions are not able to capture. I've tried with lower resolutions, but
no luck there...

I want to capture start menu. Also I want to capture the whole screen.
I'm not sure if  there are some some settings I have to change in the
IDE to make it capture whole of monitor screen???

All the best.